The Chinese people have been practicing the martial arts for a very long time. Styles like Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Wushu are the Chinese martial arts techniques. One thing that lures millions of people towards these martial arts techniques is the way it is practiced. You need to wear a uniform and then shoes before starting the training session. The Chinese martial arts are not like Taekwondo in which you cannot use the martial arts shoes.
- Cotton Sole Kung Fu Shoes
- Black canvas
- Slip-on style
- Old Beijing cloth shoes is chinese traditional shoes,which has 3,000 years of history.Cloth upper,Rubber sole,Cotton lining.
- The best choice for martial arts,kung fu,Tai chi,hip-hop, parkour, rock,wushu and other fashion young people.
- Simple, yet Comfortable to wear
- Traditional, Old Beijing cloth shoes, yet Stylish
- Slip-on style, Casual, Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Material: Canvas Shoe upper, Cotton lining, Anti Slip Rubber Sole, Lightweight, Flexible and Durable.
- Chinese traditional shoes,Old Beijing cloth shoes,3000 years of history in China.
- Great choice for Martial arts, Kungfu, Tai chi, Hip-hop, Parkour, Rock, Wushu, Favorite of FASHION young people.
- 100% Cotton
- Rubber sole/Cotton Sole
- Rubber Sole Kung Fu Shoes
- Cultural heritageChinese traditional martial arts cloth shoes, when you are practicing your superb kung fu, this is undoubtedly a pair of shoes that can greatly improve your kung fu
- Super comfortable All shoes are original and genuine by the designer, and the upper is embroidered with colorful threads and is more distinctive. Please don't doubt, these will not lose color due to time. We are made of soft nano fabrics. Therefore, these kung fu shoes can make you wear more comfortable and lighter, with strong breathability and effective protection of the ankle and keep the sole of the foot dry.
- High quality The shoes are made of nano-fabric and have a deodorant effect. The sole is made of A-grade rubber non-slip soft sole. The middle layer is all hand-sewn. The top layer is linen, which is soft and comfortable, so it is easier to absorb sweat, so that our feet Department more dry and healthy, almost no offensive odor and for any rough clothes are durable enough exercise.
- Unisex Chinese Traditional Sneaker for Kung Fu,Parkour,Taekwondo,Running and Jogging.
- Rubber sole:Lightweight and flexible.
- Canvas upper:Wear-resistant and breathable.
- Wide Application:The best choice for martial arts,kung fu,Tai chi,hip-hop, parkour, rock,wushu and other fashion young people.
- Flexibility and Durability:Canvas Top, Anti Slip Rubber Sole,These kung fu shoes have no irritating semll and are more healthy to feet.
- High Quality:Cloth upper,Rubber sole,Cotton lining,Have very soft cotton insole,comfortable to wear.
- Traditional Chinese shoes renowned for their comfort and lightness
- Our shoes are used for the practice of martial arts such as Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Kung fu and Wing Chun.
- Our canvas slippers, with embroidery on the outside, can also be worn at home as slippers and in the city as espadrilles.
- 100% high quality
- comfortable & breathable
The chinese martial arts shoes look pretty different from the regular martial arts shoes. These shoes are called slippers or slip on shoes because of their unique design and shape. You will have to buy these shoes, if you are planning to train in the Chinese martial arts styles. Continue reading to reveal how to find the best slippers for martial arts practice.
Things to consider while buying the Chinese martial arts shoes:
It may be possible that you do not recognize the chinese martial arts shoes. It can be because of their unique design and style. As different the martial arts techniques are in Chine, similarly the uniforms and footwear are also different. Therefore, you need a guide that you can follow to buy the required shoes.
Slippers or normal martial arts shoes:
If it is not mandatory in your kung fu or Wushu training institute to put on the slippers before the practice, you can use the regular martial arts shoes there. It may be possible that some Kung Fu masters or the Wing Chun pros may not allow you to use the normal martial arts shoes. You will have to buy the chinese martial arts shoes in such conditions. You should not get worried about it because the training institutes usually allow the beginners to use normal martial arts shoes so that they can feel comfortable.
Leather-made shoes or cloth-made sneakers:
The Chinese martial arts masters use only cloth-made slip-on shoes. These shoes are easy to wear and remove. In addition, the rubber sole keeps the feet stable on the ground and offers enough protection to prevent the injuries. You can also try the leather made shoes or synthetic leather made shoes. Though, these will be the regular martial arts shoes. The design and looks of normal martial arts shoes are much better than the slippers and therefore most of the trainees try these shoes.
When you have considered all the other things, now the time comes to consider the price. The chinese martial arts shoes do not cost as expensive price as other shoes. The slippers or slip-on shoes, which are prepared from cloth, cost a very affordable price. You can buy these shoes in black color. If you want to try something different that you can use while practicing different martial art styles, then you should buy the regular martial arts shoes. Here also you will get some great options in the design and price. Choose high quality shoes so that you can use those shoes for a long time.