Kung fu Shoes – an Ultimate Guide
Kung fu shoes, also known as the Tai Chi shoe” or “martial arts shoes,” is a traditional shoe type in china. The shoes hold great importance in the Chinese culture as they were worn by the kung fu experts while practicing Tai Chi.
- Skechers go Walk max midsole and outsole for high level cushioning and support. Extra wide option
- 5Gen sole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb...
- Goga max technology insole for maximum support and cushioning
- Recommended 1: CONVENIENCE - Smooth neck design prevents chafing when wearing our water shoes. It is...
- Recommended 2: COMFORTABLE FIT -- Breathable and smooth fabrics with fine stretch on uppers. Like...
- Recommended 3: RUBBER OUTSOLE & FOOT SAFETY -- Wearable and top-quality rubber sole, which protects...
- Extra Wide Fit
- Machine Washable
- Memory Foam
- Padded rear collar pad for achilles comfort.
- 5 mm POWER FOOTBED for underfoot cushioning.
- Engineered knit upper for a sock-like fit and flexible feel.
- Rounded Toe Design and Flex & Fold: This supports healthy feet with its unique shape giving complete...
- Lightweight with Elastic Laces: Manufactured using an elastic material that allows them to flex with...
- Comfortable Durable High-Quality Material: Wendy provides everywhere comfort, but with a style ideal...
- Cushioned Insole for added comfort
- Canvas Upper
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
- A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax.
- Produced using animal free products and processes.
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling.
- 【Denim Upper】Mens canvas shoes design for casual wear,combined with classic outstanding...
- 【Lightweight & Comfort】Mens low top canvas shoes provide great cushion and superior step-in...
- 【Outstanding protection】FRACORA mens white canvas shoes have a soft and thick design on the...
- Minimalist casual style meets natural way of walking.
- Wide toe box allowing space for optimal, anatomical toe positioning.
- Zero-drop, non-elevated sole for proper posture and balance.
- Versatile Workout Shoes: From pistol squats to burpees, these combination training and running shoes...
- Soft & Durable Upper: Training sneakers for men feature a Flexweave knit upper that's breathable yet...
- Responsive & Flexible Forefoot: Floatride Energy Foam provides the lightweight, responsive...
In addition, the main aim of kung fu is to train the body and mind equally to fight the upcoming shot. Likewise, the shoes were specially designed by keeping the purpose of ‘self-defense in mind.
However, the popularity of kung fu shoes is confined to china only in today’s world. Instead, they are equally popular in every region of the world. Different renowned brands like Adidas and e-bay have also started to produce kung fu shoes.
However, the kung fu shoes prepared by Sensei shoes have a slight edge over any other brand’s martial shoes. There are various reasons behind us recommending sensei shoes.
For instance, the material is comfortable, is made up of far better quality than any other brand. And most importantly, they are available at an affordable rate than the competitive brands in the market. Thus, you should definitely check out the brand.
To make the purchase easier for you, we have organized a full buying guide. So without any further due, let jump into it.
Traits to consider when buying kung fu shoes
There is a wide variety of features that you should take under consideration before buying martial arts shoes. We have listed some of the points below. Have a look
Are you purchasing the right size of shoes?
Every other person on earth has one big foot than the other. And you should always be sure that the shoes fit your bigger foot in order to ensure that you are buying the right size of the shoe.
How comfortable they are?
It is always crucial for not only a kung fu shoe but for every shoe across the globe to provide comfort to its wearer.
Hence an uncomfortable shoe can bring a lot of problems into a person’s life, from a clumsy walk to the back ace, and the graph especially goes high with martial arts shoes.
So, it is always recommended to test the comfortability before you make the purchase. Thus test your shoes in every possible posture. i.e., standing and even sitting.
Remember, the sole is the soul of any shoe
The soul is the primary thing that makes sure to provide the perfect grip and easement to the wore. Thus always look for kung fu shoes that are lightweight and flexible as the thin sole is the main trait of any martial arts shoe.
You can check the shoe’s flexibility by twisting it in a different direction. Also, look for a lined pattern outer sole as it provides the maximum grip on a slippery surface.
Types of kung fu shoes
The best part of going for kung fu shoes is that you get a wide variety of types to choose from. Here we have gathered and listed some of them along with a few of their details so that you can select your type accordingly.
Traditional kung fu shoes
They are the most popular sort among all. Worn by experts, the traditional kung fu shoes are all rounder and suites every type of person.
Bare feet’s kung fu slippers
These shoes are popular among kung fu beginners. As students learning kung fu or its, any form is made to wear these shoes during the training. The shoes are also known as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu shoes ( the BJJ shoes).
Muay Thai ankle support
Muay thigh ankle supports are 90 percent similar to the bare feet kung fu slippers. However, they have an ankle wrap for some extra ankle support. These shoes help to reduce slipping on sweat and provide protection while kicking.
Tai Chi Shoes
Last but not least, we have Tai Chi shoes next on the list. They have a similar look to that of traditional kung fu shoes. But they are geared towards enabling the wearer to turn more easily.
Advantages of going for kung fu shoes than any other shoe form
There are countless benefits that an individual may enjoy, in case he is going for martial arts shoes. Let us look at some of them
As already mentioned, the kung fu shoes are made from a softer and lighter sole. Hence they are more comfortable than any other form of shoes.
Martial arts shoes are made to support the arch, which ultimately helps in avoiding injuries and the risk of falls.
Thanks to the light and thin sole. The kung foo slippers are more flexible and provide more convenient turning than other sorts of shoes.
As the kung fu slippers have a lined pattern on the outermost sole. They tend to provide maximum grip even on the slippery surface; thus, they help to improve the balance.
Boosts Kung fu learning
As the shoes are specially designed to be worn during kung fu practice, They help in getting your body and mind in shape so that the learning activities may observe a boost and help a student to learn self-protection.
The best part of kung fu shoes is that they are not confined to any age group or gender. Thus people of all ages and gender can wear them to improve their life quality.
On the bottom line., Kung fu slippers have gained massive popularity across the globe on the basis of their amazing qualities.
The martial arts shoes are more flexible, comfortable, and convenient to wear. Also, they provide the maximum support and protection to an individual.
However, always purchase a pair of kung fu shoes from a renowned brand such as Sensei shoes to rest assure the maximum user experience. So, now that you have all the crucial information about the kung fu shoes, you are all good to make a purchase.