- The Century light foot martial art shoes were specially designed for the martial arts, featuring Special pivot points that help you move and turn on a dime
- These lightweight shoes feature rubber soles for excellent traction, and the pliable material conforms to your foot while allowing you to move around as you need
- The synthetic leather material is available in your preferred color for a reliable pair of martial arts shoes that will help you improve your technique
- New concept shoes Sock type martial arts, even 4-year-old children can easily take them off, People who wear Marshoes can be separated from from marts that other use with bare feet/You can do various activities with Marshoes that have Non-slip function/ Easy to carry when traveling and exercising / Keep Warmth you can wear Mar shoes from late Autumn to early Spring and feel warm with breathable function.
- 1. Hygiene: Protects sweat such as athlete's foot from Dojangs which are for athletes such as from infants to adults.
- 2. Activities: Non-slip fabrics on the bottom helps to prevent slipping / 3. Convenience: It is suitable for indoor activities such as Taekwondo, Yoga, Home and also for slipper when you have a long flight
- NO MORE LACES GETTING IN THE WAY: These shoes are Lace-less with an elasticated sock style ankle support
- YOUR FEET WILL FEEL REFRESHED: Two-part breathable out sole/mesh sole for maximum air flow
- SUPPORT ALL THE WAY THROUGH: Insole with midfoot support and secure heel loop reinforces support around the entire foot
- Official Shoes of the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo
- Lightweight for speed performance
- Apply as a sock thanks to excellent ankle support. Back pockets for easy slipping. Perfect fit through elastic ankle sock style
- PREMIUM MATERIAL-Innovative shoes with senior breathable material, make it play its functional roles, ensure a comfortable movement.
- BREATHABLE AND PORTABLE-:Lightweight and breathable, specially design for Taekwondo, Boxing, Kung Fu and TaiChi.
- SOFT AND DURABLE-This product adopts rubber soles, thicken and non-slip, good elasticity and softness, give you a comfortable wearing experience.
- PU material
- Short lace better fit
- Very light shoe
- 【High Quality Material】100% high quality material.The Taekwondo Shoes are made of high quality material.The Taekwondo Shoe material is PU.The Taekwondo sole material is Rubber.Good quality not only can provide a safer guarantee for your life,but also good materials can increase product life.
- 【Specially Design for】The Taekwondo Shoes lightweight and breathable, specially design for Taekwondo, boxing Kung Fu and TaiChi.There are six sizes for choosing, suitable for women and men.
- 【After-sales Guarantee】If you have any questions about the product,or you encounter problems with your use,you can contact us directly.We will provide you with a solution in good time.No need worry about after-sale services.
- Durable Material-The shoes are made of high-quality PU leather, light weight, soft, wear-resistant, and durable.
- Soft and Comfortable Wearing-This product uses Oxford bottom, thick and non-slip, good elasticity and softness, giving you a comfortable wearing experience.
- Multifunctional-Designed for taekwondo, boxing, kung fu, tai chi, exerting its functional role and ensuring comfortable exercise.
- adidas male wrestling shoe
- The adidas brand has a long history and deep-rooted Connection with sport. Everything we do is rooted in sport
- Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation as well as decades of accumulating sports science expertise, we cater for all, from elite professional athletes and teams to any individual who wants to make sport part of their lives
- Designs, Shae-Athena (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 130 Pages - 05/19/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
Why You Should Use Only the Martial Arts Mat Shoes While Practicing Martial Arts?
People’s interest in martial arts and wrestling is increasing day by day. Many youngsters now want to get martial arts training and compete in different competitions. Some individuals want to train just because they want to learn how to defend themselves during the troubling situations. There are many burglars, robbers, and anti-social elements, which can take your advantage if you do not know how to defend yourself. So, what it takes to train perfectly? First of all, you will need a good master who can train you all the basics. The next thing you will need is the necessary martial arts supplies and accessories. You can buy other things in local shops, but not the martial arts shoes.
The martial arts mat shoes are designed specifically to train and practice martial arts on the mat. The training institutes use mats to protect the trainees from potential injuries. Many martial arts training centers do not allow the trainees to use shoes. The rough sole of normal shoes can damage the mat and therefore you need special shoes for martial arts practice.
Why normal sports shoes are not for the martial arts practice?
You might have bought a pair of expensive sports shoes. Therefore, now you might be wondering that why I cannot use my impressive looking sports shoes. These shoes are designed to improve your performance in outdoor sports and running. These shoes are not ideal for the martial arts training because of their weight, design, and tough sole. The martial arts mat shoes are designed and produced specially to improve the performance of the trainees. These shoes look quite narrow and they are equipped with smooth rubber soles.
You can feel the difference in comfort and movement, when you use the martial arts shoes. These shoes will feel quite lightweight and therefore you can use your feet very well during the training. In addition, the rubber sole will provide an awesome grip without causing any kind of damage to the mat. Suppose you will use normal sports shoes during the martial arts practice, these shoes will reduce your mobility and cause a huge damage to the floor mat. Therefore, many martial arts training centers do not allow normal shoes during the training.
Where should you buy the martial arts mat shoes?
It would be a bit difficult to find the best quality martial arts shoes at affordable prices at the local footwear shops. Many retailers do not provide these shoes because of the lack of demands. Do not rely on local footwear stores because now you can buy top-quality martial arts mat shoes at online retail stores. Famous shopping platforms like Amazon are offering a number of options in these shoes. So, whether your budget is quite high, medium, or low, you will get the shoes for the martial arts training.
The martial arts mat shoes or training shoes are the same thing. Do not get confused between these two terms because both are used for the martial arts shoes.