Tactical pants are part of the tactical clothing of emergency services. They were designed to meet the different needs of military forces, security personnel, police officers, outdoor enthusiasts and survival enthusiasts. Their special material withstands extreme conditions without tearing. Tactical pants follow all movements. They have reinforcements at the points that tear when subjected to heavy loads. Furthermore, your bags function as an effective means of transporting important objects, weapons and magazines.
Important points in advance
- Tactical pants won’t let security guards, police officers, military forces, survival and outdoor supporters down.
- Thanks to numerous additional functions, you can adapt to the different weather conditions.
- One of the most significant advantages of tactical pants, however, is their absolute freedom of movement.
What is the difference between tactical trousers and normal trousers?
Tactical pants differ from normal jeans, jogging or cloth pants in a few ways. At first glance, you usually don’t recognize the following differences:
- Pants cut according to movements: Experts have studied the anatomy of the human body in depth to create the perfect pants for survival, outdoor or military activities. In doing so, they scrutinized the actual movements of these professional groups. Thanks to this approach, tactical pants were created that move with their wearers. In other words, they are optimally cut at certain points so that movement is not restricted by the pants: For example, crouching or a high kick.
- Furthermore, these special pants are characterized by a low Weight out. This is essential if you are outdoors for several hours or for several days. Furthermore, the pants do not hinder you in the event of a fight by being heavy.
- Specific Reinforcements on the knees protect against unwanted cracks. The thighs are also characterized by a practical stretch material. With it you can move, jump, roll and fight without worrying about the strength of the pants. The fabric of tactical trousers even does a balancing act. With the help of protective pads you expand the reinforcement of your tactical pants.
- Extra large pocket enable safe transport of important objects and magazines. Furthermore, these are immediately to hand. Stable belt loops stand for robustness. They are also tear-resistant.
- Depending on your area of operation, you have the option of using your tactical pants adapt to external conditions. When it is cold, there is a practical extension to include warming lining. If, on the other hand, it is a warm area of use, you benefit from the well-ventilated fabric. The special fibers dry quickly and dissipate heat. Thanks to this construction, you won’t sweat unnecessarily in hot temperatures.
Trousers for military forces & police officers
When it comes to military or security forces, not only the high demands on the material play a role, but also the Transportation options of guns and magazines play a crucial role. High-performance tactical pants are perfect pants not only for the military, but also for police officers and security guards. These professional groups need a Beinholster. Tactical pants allow you to attach the holster straps below the thigh pockets. Practically, however, they in no way impede access to the Bags.
Furthermore, security forces and police officers benefit not only from the functions of the pants, but also from their functions water repellent Material. They stay dry even in prolonged rain.
Buy tactical pants
Here you will find a selection of popular tactical pants.
Survival and outdoor trailers benefit most from tactical pants. This is due to the high demands that a stay in the great outdoors brings with it. The pants are not only tear-resistant, but also adapted to the extreme weather conditions. They not only function as a warm leg harness, but also as a reliable means of transport for survival objects. Thanks to the pockets, you have your lighter, compass, water bottle, pocket knife, important documents and other items within easy reach and yet safely stowed away.
For emergency services tactical pants are also an advantage. The most important things are close at hand, robust workmanship and durability are further bonus points. The pants are available in a simple look or with a camouflage pattern (olive, black, sand, khaki).
Paintball player or hunter can also use the functions well.
The cost depends on your preferences. You have the choice between the following Models: Tactical Pants, Combat Pants, Tactical Rain Pants and Tactical Winter Pants
(1) Depending on your particular activity, you should focus on the Weight and the size Take care of your pants. They should all be easy to carry and very comfortable to carry.
(2) Not just that Place of use plays a role, but also that season a crucial role in your purchase decision. In autumn you need water-repellent tactical rain pants. In winter, on the other hand, you have to rely on warm winter trousers. In summer, on the other hand, light, heat-dissipating, yet tear-resistant tactical trousers fulfill their purpose.
(3) Pay attention to existing ones Protective padding at critical points such as knees or thighs.
(4) Also take the size of the Bags under the microscope. It plays an important role which material you want to transport. This should be compatible with the pockets of your tactical pants.
You can get tactical pants for as little as € 50 – but these only have padded knees. For high-quality models, you should dig deeper into your pocket. Short tactical trousers that come down to the knees cost around 100 EUR. There are large price differences for long tactical trousers. Tactical winter trousers cost around 300 euros. Tactical rain pants cost 350 euros due to their special water-repellent material.
The prices of classic tactical pants range in value from 100 euros to 180 euros.