Tai Chi Shoes – Top Rated List
Tai Chi is a special type of martial art practiced for various purposes that include physical training and fitness, self-defense, and entertainment purposes.
- Made with skin-friendly durable EVA material,super lightweight, breathable
- The deep heel cup and concave vamp with roomy toe box wraps around the whole foot absorbing impact...
- Built with 1.7 inch thick sole enhance cushioning just like walking on cloud
- Synthetic single-bandage upper provides comfort and durability
- EVA outsole for lightweight cushioning
- Soft foam lining for comfort
- Recommended 1: CONVENIENCE - Smooth neck design prevents chafing when wearing our water shoes. It is...
- Recommended 2: COMFORTABLE FIT -- Breathable and smooth fabrics with fine stretch on uppers. Like...
- Recommended 3: RUBBER OUTSOLE & FOOT SAFETY -- Wearable and top-quality rubber sole, which protects...
- [Sport Recovery - High Density Soft Rubber Insole]: wear it after exercise,the 2cm thick...
- [Professional Arch Support]: the special arch design of biomechanics is adopted to support your feet...
- [Ergonomic Design]: the U-shaped shoe cup heel is designed to deeply wrap the heel, firmly support...
- Padded rear collar pad for achilles comfort.
- 5 mm POWER FOOTBED for underfoot cushioning.
- Engineered knit upper for a sock-like fit and flexible feel.
- Produced using animal free products and processes.
- Zero-drop, non-elevated sole for proper posture and balance.
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a "more barefoot" feeling.
- SIZE TIP: If your feet are thin with normal size 8.5, 9 or 10, we would recommend you choose one or...
- STYLISH ART PRINTED Unique design painted in fashion by spain designer perfect for wearing with any...
- SOFT INNER-Microfiber suede upper with 0.35 inch inner cushioning of these shoes is super...
- High Quality PU Leather Upper and Arch Insert Design
- Split sole, EVA sole patch and heel
- Fabric lining, Flat Heel, approximately 0.4"
- Men's basketball shoes for all-game comfort
- Regular fit
- Dual-material mesh upper offers breathable comfort
Similarly, the Tai Chi shoes are a special kind of shoes that were and are worn by martial arts experts across the globe. The shoes hold a special position in Chinese and Japanese culture for the same reason.
Various names know the shoes. For instance, kung fu shoes, martial arts shoes, kickboxing shoes, or taekwondo shoes.
Tai Chi shoes are plain Chinese canvas shoes with flat feet. However, women’s tai chi shoes possess a strap on the top as well. Various brands make the shoes; however, sensei shoes are on top of our suggestion list for many reasons.
Tai chi shoes made by the sensei are comfortable and are available in various sizes, colors, and designs. So don’t forget to give the brand at least a single chance to please yourself. The brand holds women tai chi as well, along with the men’s hoes.
Factors to consider when buying the tai chi shoes
There are two types of tai chi shoes available in the market. One is those thin sole shoes, and the other one is lather shoes.
Thus if you are going for lather tai chi shoes, the material is the primary thing that one should consider before buying a pair of tai chi shoes. The shoes are made out of leather, unlike the canvas tai chi shoes.
The lather is kept extra soft. We always suggest going for leather shoes instead of the normal canvas one as the lather ones support and protect the toe better.
Tai chi shoes for beginners should be in a specific shape. That is that the sole should be slightly larger with a narrow head.
This shape of shoes helps to balance and fix your lower body. Thus always look for this shape if you are at a beginner’s level.
Comfort is another crucial element of tai chi training. You can never be a good tai chi practitioner unless you are comfortable in practice.
Thus the comfort of the shoe contributes a lot. In addition, thus you can only experience shoe comfort if you are wearing the right size. So always check if the shoe fits both of your legs with ease or not.
Advantages of wearing tai chi shoes in practice
- They help you balance your body in a better way
- Helps you with self-defense and prevents you from harming your opponent.
- Prevents bacteria from getting in touch with your foot, thus helps in maintaining personal hygiene.
For summing up, tai chi shoes have great importance in the world of martial arts. However, you need to be careful when making a purchase.
So, always look for the suggested material and the shape and comfort to make just the right purchase. And do not forget to check out the sensei shop for some amazing tai chi shoes.